Save on Splurge-Worthy Gifts This Holiday Season With Amazon
Ad in partnership with Amazon — Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
How’s it going, shoppers? Have you gotten everyone on your list (yourself included, obviously!) their gifts yet or are you still adding to your cart? For those looking for ways to stock up and save this season, Amazon has you covered, whether you’re browsing for budget buys or you’re all about big-ticket, splurge gifts. Read on for the key details on how to save when you shop at Amazon right now.
Get Money Back For Shopping at Amazon
- Receive up to 20% cash back on Amazon devices including the Kindle, Fire tablet, Amazon Echo Show, Ring and more when you shop with RetailMeNot
- Get or gift a subscription to Amazon Music and get $10 cash back with RetailMeNot.
- Via special Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers on Black Friday through Cyber Monday, when you buy gift cards from top brands like Nordstrom and Uber, you’ll receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
- November 25th–28th, Amazon Prime members in the U.S. get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 using the code GiveMe10, for one-time use. (To take advantage of this perk, you must be a Prime member and already signed up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at amazon.com/grubhub.)
If you are not already an Amazon Prime member, sign up here, or try it out for free for 30 days (the free trial offer is only if you’re a new member to Amazon, or have not been an Amazon member for the past 12 months).
More Ways to Save at Amazon This Holiday Season
In addition to getting money back, here are other ways to save this holiday season when you shop at Amazon.
- Take advantage of Amazon’s new, limited-time “Stock Up and Save” perk. Right now, Amazon Prime members who spend at least $50 on select household items and everyday essentials will receive a 20% off discount automatically applied at checkout — and on Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, that discount goes up to 25% when you spend $50.
That means you can save up to $100 on eligible items from Amazon brands like Amazon Basics, Amazon Basic Care, Happy Belly, Solimo, Kitzy, Mama Bear, WAG and more.
- Shop Amazon Black Friday deals, a 48-hour long sales event with deep, deep discounts on toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, Amazon devices and more.
- Let Amazon do the work of curating personalized deal notifications for you in advance of Black Friday. Between now and Black Friday, subscribe for deal alerts in the Amazon app to receive deal alert notifications related to your recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. Once the Black Friday sale begins, you’ll get push notifications on any available deals.
- Use your Prime membership to save an additional 10% off sale items at Whole Foods.
The Best Smart Gifts Available on Amazon — That Are on Sale!
There are tons of bargains to be found, even on the splurgiest of items — namely smart electronics. Here are a few we’re eyeing, but be sure to check out the full list here.
Save 47% on the Amazon Fire TV 50″ 4-Series Smart TV
Stream movies, binge-watch your favorite television shows, play video games, check the weather and sports’ scores, connect with other devices with 3 HDMI inputs — this 50-inch smart TV with gorgeous clarity and crisp sound does it all, making it the ideal entertainment hub for any room.
Save 50% on the Fire TV Stick 4K
If you’re not in the market for a brand new TV, but you still want the features of a smart tellie, grab the fire TV stick. The remote allows you to stream over one million movies, plus your favorite subscription services like Netflix, Hulu and more. The remote is also Alexa-controlled, so you can use voice commands to change the channel, turn up the volume and more.
Save 34% on a Kindle Oasis
Never be without your beloved books again with a Kindle Oasis, a lightweight e-reader with an adjustable 7-inch, 300 ppi Paperwhite display. The Oasis is waterproof, so you can read at the beach or in a tub — and it lets you easily switch between reading and listening on your Kindle and Kindle app, without losing your place. It has all the benefits you’d expect from a Kindle reader, like long battery life and a massive amount of storage, so you can keep on adding to your TBR pile forever.
Save 40% on a Ring Video Doorbell
This easy-to-install video doorbell allows you to see, hear and speak with people at your front door. You also get notifications whether you’re at home or away via the app, so you’ll have peace of mind any time, day or night.
Save 63% on the Echo Dot 3rd Generation
Get them an assistant, without getting them an actual assistant, with the Echo Dot. Available right now for just $15 (aka the cost of an overpriced salad), you can get a device that plays music, answers questions, sets alarms, checks the weather, links up to other smart home devices and much more. Not too shabby.
The post Save on Splurge-Worthy Gifts This Holiday Season With Amazon appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.